Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Why Are Mod Designs So Masculine and Futuristic?

I don't often make a post of a personal nature... but I've been noticing this issue for quite some time now and decided to post it up here for all to see.

Why are mod designs so masculine and futuristic?  No offense to the gents out there, I'm sure y'all love the designs.  But, where are the prettier, fancier, blingier (is that a word?) mods for the ladies????

I love getting new mods, but I am sick to death of them all being these unattractive, boxy, futuristic, robotic, techno designs.  Not to mention the same 6 bold colors... silver, black, grey, blue, red, and green.  Once in a while they'll throw a purple into the mix.  Well, really it's fuscia, but China calls it purple.

The current market designs weigh very heavily to the masculine side... probably 90% masculine and only 10% more feminine designs.  Has the industry forgotten that WOMEN VAPE TOO?  That some of us lady vapers might like a more feminine, fancier mod?  Why not some softer shapes, fancy laser etching, a few blingy stones, some glittery paint, or some pastel colors?  What lady wants to go to a fancy special event, wedding, or out on a date with something that looks like it came out of a 22nd century spaceship in her hand?!?  I sure as heck don't!

So there ya have it... that's how I feel... I hope I'm not alone in feeling this way.  Hopefully some of the mod manufacturers like Kangertech, Innokin, eLeaf, Aspire, or Smok will get it together and make something a little more special for us lady vapers.

#womenvapetoo #ladyvapers #kangertech #innokin #eleaf #aspire #smok #vaping #vape #ecig #ecigs #vapelife #vapecommunity #ecig #vapefamily #vapelove #vapeshop #vapeon