PG (Propylene Glycol) - carries more flavor and gives you more throat hit… it has anti-microbial properties and is used widely throughout healthcare ventilation systems to help purify the air.
VG (Vegetable Glycerin) - gives you more vapor, makes juice thicker and sweeter
- NOTE*** High VG/Max VG juice - AKA Dripping Juice - does not work well in clearomizers/tanks. It is designed for high heat, RBA/RDA/RTA’s, and Sub-Ohm Tanks.
- For tanks I recommend 70VG or less.
Flavoring - Flavorings are typically food/candy flavorings. Some (mostly tobacco's) are naturally extracted (NET).
Some popular companies are..
- The Flavor Apprentice (TFA)
- Flavour Art (FA)
- Capella Flavoring (CAP)
- Flavor West (FW)
- Inawera (IW)
- LorAnns Gourmet Flavors (LA)
- One Stop DIY Shop (OSDIY)
- Mama J's Specialty Flavor Shop (MJ)
- Health Cabin Flavors (HC)
- Jungle Flavors (JF)
- Real Flavors (RF)
My Nicotine Level - As a pack/day lights menthol smoker, I started out at 24mg (2.4%) Nicotine... After 1 1/2 years I dropped to 18mg (1.8%)... after 2 years I dropped to 12mg (1.2%)... at 3 years I dropped to 6mg (.6%)... and I currently vape at 3mg (0.3%).
The highest nicotine level I would recommend is 18mg or 1.8%.
- Tanks - 0mg - 18mg (1.8%)
- Subtanks - 0mg - 12mg (1.2%)
- Drippers/RDA/RBA/RTA - 0mg - 6mg (0.6%)