Monday, February 13, 2017

Rocket Sheep - Infused Mango

It's been a while since I've posted anything. I don't normally post reviews, but I'm so impressed with this juice I decided to post about it anyways.

Rocket Sheep - Infused Mango



So as a lot of you know... I am a "connoisseur" of mango vapes.  A friend that knows I love a good mango vape had been on me to try the Infused Mango. He was right, and I'm impressed.

Definitely one of the best Mango vapes I've tried. This one reminds me of the flesh of the fruit. Well balanced, smooth, sweet, no funky aftertaste. Just like biting into a fresh mango. And just the right amount of sweetness for an ADV.

I LIKE IT!!! It's definitely going in my rotation :)

I'm vaping 3mg/80VG in a subtank mini, .5ohm, 22 watts.

If you've been looking for a good mango vape, give this one a try!
CountryPami recommended!